Saturday, February 28, 2009

February 15 - 21

Feb 20th. Audra recieved the 4th grade student of the month award for academic excellence in all areas! Great job Audie!

Katrina, Jeff and Ewan moved to their own place last weekend. They left Ewan's books on my shelf temporarily. I got a photo before they come back for them. We miss the little guy.

Jared arranging his little city. He has played this for years, putting together found objects to create his city. He builds it in a square around himself, and while it may look like a bunch of screws, tacks, books, dice, rulers, matchbox cars and figurines to us - if you ask him he knows exactly what they represent.


Feb 16th - Happy Birthday Dad!

We put up some new art in the living room today.


1 comment:

  1. I love this new blog! It's fun for me to see whats going on since I live all the way in Corona ;)

    ReplyDelete